Major Benefits of Classic Landline
- It can function as an internet modem
- It has fax capability
- Internet ready
- Data and voice enabled
- Monthly itemized bills
- Call Management Services available
- Electronic locking facility is a security measure that helps the phone owner to manage the usage of the phone. This is requested from the service center or an Account Relationship Manager. Upon approval the customer is given a locking code and unlocking code for control of the service.
- Teleconferencing enables two or more people to get involved in a conversation.
- Call forwarding enables you to forward calls you cannot answer to another line (landline or mobile).
- Call hunting enables a call to automatically go to another line if the one called is busy.
- Call waiting allows you put a call on hold and make or answer another call then return to the original caller.
- Call quick allows you to create a short quick dial code for the numbers you call frequently or for the emergency numbers.
- Call listing enables recording of missed calls.
- Call barring enables one to restrict calls of their choice for example incoming, outgoing, international.
- IDD is a facility that enables postpaid customers to make international calls.
The Classic Landline is available at any of our Service Centers in Kampala and upcountry. Call 997 or 950 for fault reporting and inquiries.