Telesaver Plus is a prepaid wireless landline that doesn’t require any installation. Just plug the phone into a power socket, switch the phone on, and you are ready to start talking.
- It has a display screen
- It has a hands free function
- It can show the last 10 missed/dialed calls
- It has a dial up internet connection
- Uses CDMA technology.
- Caller ID feature
- Speed dial for up to 10 numbers
- An address book store
- Automatic international dialing facility
- Instant connection
- 5,000/= free airtime upon purchase of phone
- Long lasting battery – 16 hours on standby
- Protect your phone with PIN code security
- 6 months warranty
- Free power surge protector
- Inbuilt internet modem
- Dual antenna (outdoor and indoor antenna). The outdoor antenna functions as a booster and is ideal in places where the network signal is poor
- It’s wireless, thus more portable
- Low cost phone tariffs
- No bills, No contracts
- You can budget phone expenditures
- Easy to top up airtime with flexicards
About CDMA(Code Division Multiple Access)
- CDMA450 refers to CDMA2000 technology deployed in the 450MHZ spectrum.
- Its part of the IS 2000, Band Class 5.
- Expanded coverage afforded by a lower frequency.
- Reduction in deployment costs.