How do I turn on my wi-fi on my machine?
Clients using Laptops 1st time for hot spot services
For clients with laptops failing to connect and asking for SSID
What is a Hotspot?
A specific geographic location, in which an access point provides public, wireless broadband network services to mobile visitors through a WLAN.
Location such as :-
HospitalBasic Services are:
- Internet Access
- Web based Mail Access
- Corporate Intranet Access (VPN)
Benefits of the Service
- IT is FAST – you can connect to the Internet or your corporate intranet at fast speeds.
- It is RELIABLE – Get the same high quality service in every location, giving you the peace of mind that no matter where you go, you can always get in touch with your mail.
- CONVENIENT – There are no busy signals, best of all, no waiting. Connect easily, wirelessly, instantly. We have also ensured that we place our hotspot zones in convenient everyday used locations
What you need to get started
- A laptop, pocket PC or handheld device with Wi-Fi wireless capability. Existing device may already have this capability built-in. If not, Customer can purchase a Wi-Fi wireless networking card at any major computer dealer.
- Be in a Hotspot zone
- Have a Hotspot Card
Cost for the service (Card)
- Card 5,000/= for 1 Hour
- Card 10,000/= for 2 Hours
- Pyramid Casino
- Ballet Café
- Antonio’s Grill
- Garden City Food court
- Cheese Bar
- Domino Pizza
- Fairway Hotel
- Simba Casino
- Doctor’s Village
- Kampala Casino
Reminder about UTL Hotzone
- Equipment belongs to UTL
- Owner gets commission for sale on the cards
- Survey to be carried out on a Selected site by UTL
- Agreement is signed between UTL and Owner.>