- What is Share Data?
Share Data Internet is a service that allows customers to transfer internet data bundles from one mobile number to another.One is able to Share Data internet data bundles by the below methods
- By dialing *100*4#
- Select share Internet
- Enter the mobile number you want to Share Data(of the recipient)
- Enter amount of internet data bundles to Share Data in MB(10-1000)
- Is it possible to Share the daily internet data bundle package? Yes, Daily internet data bundles can be shared.
- What is the minimum internet data bundle that I can Share Data?
The minimum is 10MB.
- What is the maximum amount of internet data bundle that I can Share Data at any one time? The maximum amount that can be transferred at once is 1000MB (1 GB)
- Is there a limit to the amount of data bundles one can share in a day? The maximum that you are allowed to share in a day is 1000MB (1 GB)
- Can I share all the Data package present on my mobile number? One should remain with a minimum of 10MB on their line.
- Can I Share the Data FREE bundle on my new line (Promotional data) Bonus / Promotional data bundles cannot be transferred.
- If I Share Data with a number that has an active bundle, what will be the expiry date of the bundles on the receiving line? The expiry date of the bundles present on the sender number will be compared to the expiry date for the bundles present on the receiving number then the longest expiry date will automatically be picked.
- What happens if I Share Data with a wrong number? Reversal of Share Data internet is NOT possible. Customer should confirm the mobile number before completing the request