Telesaver Plus / CDMA
This is a dial-up type of internet connection, which is wireless in nature. The client just needs to have the CDMA set (Tele-saver plus) which is a wireless set that has an inbuilt modem. You may realize that some few customers use a FAX TERMINAL which also uses CDMA service.
Note: Uganda telecom no longer supplies new CDMA internet services, and we are just managing the existing customer base for this service, however if a client manages to get own CDMA set, then at the service center, we can create the client an account.
- CDMA set(Telesaver plus) +driver CD +cables
- Registered account (@utl)
- CDMA Set 65,000/= Not data enabled.
Accessing the Internet on a Telesaver Plus line(cdma)
For dialing and accessing the Internet, configure the computer with the software, attach your computer with a serial/usb cable.
- Dial 777 in the login prompt
- Username firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password xxxxxx(as allocated)
- Click connect