- Turn on the Telesaver plus and wait a few seconds until indications such as time and signal appear.
- Adjust antennae to ensure fine signal strength.
- start using the phone
Boosting signal in Telesaver Plus
- In an area that signals can be transmitted and received with good quality, you can install an indoor antenna.
- In areas that signals are weak, an outdoor antenna is required.
Making a call with Telesaver plus.
- Pick up the handset or press the hands free key
- Dial the Telesaver access codes after hearing the dial tone.
- When you have a PIN code dial 951 and the destination numberand wait for the voice prompt.
- Dial the PIN code (at least 4 digits) and then press hash (#).
- When you have no PIN code dial 951 and the destination number.
- Press the call/redial ( blue button) to call the number immediately.
Top up Airtime