When the Msente registered subscriber wishes to increase their account balance with the E-value, they will go to any Msente agent, partner banks and UTL Service Centers. As an agent, you will be able to deposit money for subscribers (registered UTL) onto their Msente mobile money account in return for the cash equivalent.
The Msente agent will process the transaction once a registered subscriber has presented:
- Valid identification
- UTL mobile number
- The amount of money they wish to deposit
The agent should dial *185# and select option 2 for Deposit money.
- Enter the subscriber’s mobile number (the registered UTL)
- Re-enter the mobile number to and confirm with the customer if that is the right number.
- Enter the Amount the customer would like to deposit.
- Confirm the amount, customer name and number that the money be deposited on by selecting option 1 (ok).
- Enter agent account PIN (4 digits).
- Transaction complete.
Note: Both customer and agent receive confirmatory SMS notification of the transaction for which electronic value and cash are exchanged of the required amount.